Max Media Works for Recruitment
Hiring is a big challenge and being understaffed is as painful as it gets in business. Max Media is solving recruitment problems for partners utilizing resources of broadcast radio, social media, digital network and live events.
Difficult Hiring Environment
“Low Employment” is good for the economy but bad for many businesses. It is much more difficult to find quality applicants because most people are already employed and not actively seeking employment through means of job boards, job fairs, classified ads, etc… Right now, we are experiencing record low unemployment, and seeing “Now Hiring” signs on every storefront.
Max Media Solves The Problem
MAX MEDIA REACHES A MASS AUDIENCE OF QUALIFIED ADULTS EACH WEEK. These are people driving to and from work, to lunch, to the grocery store, and out and about on the weekend. These are connected people that can be reached through any device and even tv’s. They can be targeted to a very large or even very small geographic area. There’s a reason the unemployed are not working in this competitive environment. Your business is targeting prospects that are employed and not actively searching for a job, but they will see and hear your opportunity to better themselves and, they respond. Max Media has also found the “Secondary Influencer” is equally as important to help your recruitment effort. These are the friends, family, and colleagues that see and hear the opportunity and pass it on to someone else.
MAX MEDIA RECRUITMENT STRATEGIES WORK AND HERE’S WHY
- 92% of the population listens to radio each week. Radio has reach on a mass scale, is extremely targeted and more efficient than any other marketing platform.
- Radio recruitment commercials reach secondary influencers: Parents, Siblings, Co-Workers, etc… They hear about your opportunity and reach out to the family member or friend that would be PERFECT FOR YOUR JOB!!
- You can change your creative in less than a day’s time. If you fill one position, you can have another advertisement rolling the next day.
- Your audio message has an emotional appeal using the power of audio…. The sound of cash registers, sizzling steak, and cheering of a crowd can paint the picture for prospective hires much better than words alone. Audio is theater of the mind if you use it correctly.
- Radio reaches more qualified people per dollar spent than any other medium and continues to be the most affordable marketing tool available. Radio also does a great job of making your business KNOWN before needed. If someone hears your recruitment ad today but tomorrow they become unhappy at work,, they are already aware about your job opportunity as you’ve built a big impression in their mind and they will react.
- Digital Marketing combined with local audio increases results by as much as 7x. Local Audio reaches a mass audience while digital marketing can take your strategy to another level by targeting future applicants by age, ethnicity, income, lifestyle, where they live, are they married, do they have kids, how far do they live from your business, and much more.